Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cincinnati Attorney founding Member of Personalinjury.com

Recently I was contacted to be part of a group of nationwide personal injury lawyers. This group is associated through the web site www.personalinjury.com. Because of our relationship we have the capacity to network with each other and help our clients be represented in states not necessarily where they live. For instance if you live in Cincinnati , but are injured in New York, I have a relationship with an attorney in New York that could handle your personal injury with my help.

As evidence of the National exposure this site gets, if you google personal injury this site comes up on the first page.

I also have my own page connected to this site which is actually a blog.http://www.personalinjury.com
/blogs/cincinnati/blog-cincinnati.html


Here are some of the notable blog posts I have put up.

What a personal Injury client wants from their attorney

Google the five best personal injury attorney

Are there really five deadly sins that can ruin your personal injury case

Cincinnati personal injury lawyer named in super Lawyer Magazine

Do you want a senior trial attorney to handle your case?

Feel free to call me today to get the help you deserve 1-800-447-6549

No comments:

Post a Comment