Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Biggest Insurance Company Myth

 


Liability insurance companies are fond of telling injury victims that here is our offer take it or leave it, you won't get any more . And if you higher a lawyer they will take a third so you best take our offer. Don't fall for that line. At least consult with an attorney to see if that is even remotely close to the truth.

Stop and consider is the insurance company on your side. No their loyalty is to their shareholders. The more they take in and the less they pay out the better off they are NOT You.

I welcome people with offers to come to me for a free consultation. If I think I can do better for you and decide to take your case I'll agree not to take a fee out of the money already on the table in the form of a written offer.

So the next time Big insurance tries to bully you into taking their offer call an experienced personal injury attorney and see if he thinks you are being treated fairly. If your live in Greater Cincinnati area I invite you to call me for a free consultation. What have you got to loose and you might be favorably surprised when you end up with more than what the insurance company advises.

Anthony Castelli Cincinnati Ohio Accident and injury law www.castellilaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment