Sunday, November 13, 2005

Is Your Personal Injury Offer Fair

If you have been injured by the fault of another and are trying to deal with the insurance company by yourself good luck. In some cases this is fine . In fact in minor injury cases with minimal treatment I don't feel I can add much to the bottom line. However in larger cases how do you know if the offer is fair if you are handling your case without an experienced personal injury attorney.

Or you might worry that even if its not fair its better than paying an attorney 30-40% of your recovery.

My suggestion is at least consult with an experienced attorney. For instance, if a client comes to me with a low ball offer, I have been retained on the basis of my fee being a percentage of whatever I net you above the offer you have, not to exceed 1/3 of the total recovery.

So don't let big insurance scare you into taking a low ball offer. In serious cases a good personal injury atorney not only may be able to net you more money but will take the hassle out of dealing with the insurance company.

Anthony Castelli Greater Cincinnati attorney lawyer handles personal injury and car accident claims. www.castellilaw.com 621-2345

No comments:

Post a Comment